We are pleased to announce the initial members of the Panorama Project Advisory Council. The council will help guide the project’s research activities and nurture the development of the supporting organization.
The council includes the following industry thought leaders:
- Todd Carpenter - Executive Director, National Information Standards Organization
- Skip Dye - Vice President, Library Marketing and Digital Sales; Vice President, Sales & Operations, Penguin Random House
- Sari Feldman - Executive Director, Cuyahoga County Public Library
- Susan Hildreth - Treasurer, American Library Association
- Alan Inouye - Director of Public Policy, American Library Association
- Erica Lazzaro - Executive Vice President, Publisher Services & General Counsel, Rakuten OverDrive, Inc.
- Peter McCarthy - Director, Digital Services, Ingram Content Group